How do I request a check reissue?

  • Updated

You can either request a check reissue to your current address or a new address.

First, please log in to your account on the Claim and Recovery website - here, you can see the address your check was mailed to and also find the check number, which you'll need to provide when you submit your request for reissue.

Second, you'll need to complete this form. You can choose to have the check reissued to the same address or an updated address.

Third, you will receive a confirmation email upon submission, so there is no need to enter multiple requests.

*Please note that additional ID verification may be requested as we process your submission.